Graduate admissions information can be obtained from the Graduate College. In some instances, additional credentials may be required for acceptance into a specific academic program.
The College of Applied Arts offers seven graduate degrees and one doctoral program.
- Doctorate in Criminal Justice
- Master of Education in Agricultural Education
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Family and Child Studies
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- Master of Science in Merchandising & Consumer Studies
- Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Education (Management of Technical Education)
- Master of Social Work - Advanced Practice Leadership